Seth Jacobs is a respected and accomplished trial attorney who practices in the fields of personal injury, product liability, and medical malpractice. He has handled numerous cases which have settled for six and seven figures. Seth was lead attorney in a Suffolk Superior Court case that resulted in a $4 Million verdict for a pedestrian injured by a reckless driver. He's also achieved sizable verdicts in other state and federal courts in Massachusetts.
Seth has been named as a Super Lawyer in Personal Injury since 2022, and prior to that, he was a Super Lawyer Rising Star every year from 2012-2021. Additionally, he was named a Top Personal Injury Lawyer by Boston Magazine since 2021. Seth has also been named one of the Top 100 Civil Trial Lawyers in Massachusetts by the National Trial Lawyers.
Seth is regarded as a zealous and compassionate advocate for his clients.
- Massachusetts Super Lawyer, Personal Injury, 2021-2022
- National Trial Lawyers, Top 100 Civil Trial Attorneys, Massachusetts
- $4,000,000 Verdict, Suffolk Superior Court, pedestrian struck by vehicle
- Represented 31 victims of fire caused by tanker rollover
- Boston Magazine, Top Rated Attorney, 2021-2022
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- Medical Malpractice