Dedicated, Committed Activists / For Vulnerable & Injured People
Massachusetts law protects your right to pursue reasonable compensation after experiencing injury through negligence, abuse, or neglect.
You’ll find your champions at Zission & Jacobs, where we’ve dedicated our careers to bringing relief to people who have been injured in bicycle crashes or through other circumstances.
Our skilled team of litigators specializes in:
- Bicycle-car crashes or bicycle crashes caused by a sidewalk, road defect, or loose dog
- Dangerous or defective products that may give rise to a product liability claim
- Nursing home injuries or untimely death due to neglect or abuse
- Motor vehicle accidents involving cars, trucks, or motorcycles
- Slip-and-fall accidents, explosions, or any situation involving premises liability
- Dog bites or animal attacks
Our Methodical And Proven Approach
We dig into your unique and personal circumstances and find the answers necessary to pursue a strong outcome on your behalf.
This includes closely scrutinizing how timing, liability, and damages – all key aspects of personal injury claims and lawsuits that require careful attention – apply to your specific case.
Here are just a few examples of the many questions we may ask:
- When did your injury take place, or when was your hidden injury detected?
- Is the target of your claim a government entity? (In this case, that statute of limitations includes a mandatory initial damage claim within two years.)
- Does comparative fault, no-fault car insurance, or strict liability for dog bites apply?
- Will your total recovery be affected by Massachusetts’s damage caps?