The Law Is On Your Side—And So Are We
Massachusetts law protects your right to pursue reasonable compensation after experiencing injury through negligence, abuse, or neglect.
You’ll find your champions at Zission & Jacobs, where we’ve dedicated our careers to bringing relief to people who have been injured in bicycle crashes or through other circumstances.
Our skilled team of litigators specializes in:
- Bicycle-car crashes or bicycle crashes caused by a sidewalk, road defect, or loose dog
- Dangerous or defective products that may give rise to a product liability claim
- Nursing home injuries or untimely death due to neglect or abuse
- Motor vehicle accidents involving cars, trucks, or motorcycles
- Slip-and-fall accidents, explosions, or any situation involving premises liability
- Dog bites or animal attacks
Our Methodical And Proven Approach
We dig into your unique and personal circumstances and find the answers necessary to pursue a strong outcome on your behalf.
This includes closely scrutinizing how timing, liability, and damages – all key aspects of personal injury claims and lawsuits that require careful attention – apply to your specific case.
Here are just a few examples of the many questions we may ask:
- When did your injury take place, or when was your hidden injury detected?
- Is the target of your claim a government entity? (In this case, that statute of limitations includes a mandatory initial damage claim within two years.)
- Does comparative fault, no-fault car insurance, or strict liability for dog bites apply?
- Will your total recovery be affected by Massachusetts’s damage caps?